Please fill this form to check your eligibility and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Fast and Hassle – Free Immigration From Dubai To UK!

The United Kingdom has always been a prime destination for nearly every student who wishes to study abroad. Besides, it is also a great place for tourists and job seekers. If you have the required skills and want a respectable job, then the UK is the best place to choose from. But, you may not be the sole individual aiming to migrate to the UK. There are many people around the world. Apart from the attractive backdrops, there is much more to explore in the UK.

Since the UK does offer numerous employment openings to those who are nationals of other countries, it’s very specific about who they appoint and how skilled their workers are. However, you do not need to bother about this. As the immigration procedure can be complicated, all you want is the most trusted migration consultancy to assist you.

If you wish to migrate to the UK from your home country, then get in touch with the most reputable immigration consultancy firm, Credas Migrations. Our immigration experts can help you have a great, stress-free migration to the UK.

UK Visas

UK study visa

The United Kingdom has many top-rated educational institutes, making it a great place for foreign nationals. Prior to your arrival in the UK, you have to attain a visa that allows you to study here.

The UK study visa allows foreign students to live within the UK for the period of their study program. To qualify for this visa, you need to have the approval to study on a course from an accredited UK educational facility. You’ll too need to prove your fluency in the English language and will have to show that you are capable of backing yourself financially in the UK.

Family Visa

There are many visas for the UK that you can use for a family reunion. You can qualify for a family visa if your spouse or family member is a UK citizen. The child-dependent visa gives you the right to bring your kids to the United Kingdom. If you want to live with your spouse, you’ll have to apply for any of the partner visas, which include the spousal visa for people married to a UK citizen.

Visitors Visa

Those outside EEA will need a visitor visa if they want to visit the UK for a minimum of 6 months. The standard UK visitor can be used for many purposes. These can be: living within the UK as a tourist, visiting a family member or a family member, or getting access to private medical clinics.

Visitor visas are given for 6 months and can’t be extended. But, people from India, China, the United States, Pakistan, and other non-EEA nations can submit a petition for a long-term visitor visa.